To shop for genuine pearls isn’t an easy task if you do not have much knowledge about it. In stores, every pearl reflects the classic quality thus choosing the best among the many displayed becomes a difficult task.
Many to be engaged couple love to wear pearl engagement rings however feel at loss when they need to choose the best quality pearls. Luckily with little guidance you can buy the best of pearl engagement rings in an easy way. The tips mentioned below will help to buy the best flawless pearl embedded ring for their beloved.
Here are few tricks you can follow:
- Select the pearl type you like the best – Some of the pearls that are universally acclaimed are Akoya, Tahitian, freshwater and South Seas pearls. Usually, pearls differ in size, cost, colour, shape and quality, thus opt for the one that is suitable for your jewels.
- Size of the pearl need to be perfect for enhancing the beauty of the wearer. You can ask the jeweller or the gem stone seller to display varied size of pearls. The size varies for each ornament. Hence, it is best to consult your jeweller while buying pearls.
- Many notable jewellers use pearl grading system. The grading helps the customers to know the quality of the pearl as well as its worth. You can ask the jeweller the criteria used for grading the pearls. Mostly higher grade is given for lustre, size, colour, symmetry of shape and surface quality of the pearl.
- Best to know for whom you are buying the pearls. If you want to buy the right size, shape and colour of the pearl suitable to enhance the wearer’s beauty then it is best to take the person along while buying the pearls.
- Know your budget – Pearls are available in varied range. Many first time shoppers have wrong opinion that pearls are cheaper than diamonds or any other precious gem stones. Superior quality rare pearls cultured naturally in salt water are the most precious gems. Thus, make sure to have the right amount to buy good quality pearl.